In this digital arena, customer perception is everything for a business to succeed. So, every company needs to concentrate on its brand reputation continuously.
If you want to build a brand, first build a good relationship with customers. If companies don’t manage their brands’ online reputation from time to time, they will be out of their niche industry.
Presently, the ongoing crisis COVID-19 is in its peak, companies must take a break from making profits and put efforts on other new avenues to stabilize ROI.
As people are staying in their homes and the country’s lockdown is predicted to be 3 more months, running the business in this emergency time will be little risky. However, we have a myriad of things to do. Now, put your efforts on Online Reputation Management.
As logistics have the allowance for running their operations, e-sales might have a chance to run.
However, concentrate on how to support your customers in this crisis period and win their hearts and loyalty.
Choose the relevant marketing strategy that helps you step up to show support for people. If you are selling relevant products to prevent corona, it will be a big hit for you.
However, keep in mind that you are not solely targeting profits. Otherwise, they could show you in a bad light.
Did You Know?
- 75% of the total shopping time is spent on product or service research.
- More than 70% of people trust other customers’ opinions (reviews) on the products they are about to buy and services they are about to avail of.
- A bad reputation impacts your existing customers and blocks new customers.
- 50% of internet users left reviews online are millennials.
- There is evidence of a25% growth in sales after ORM.
Managing an online reputation is crucial even for big boys. Companies have to suppress or eliminate all negative mentions, bad press reports, unsatisfied customers’ reviews, negative search engine results, etc. if they have any. Otherwise, even a minute negative content on your company can affect you a lot.
Don’t panic. Take ORM experts’ assistance and let things happen on behalf of you.
Okay, which channels fuel up a good reputation then?
Let me give you some tips on how to suppress a negative reputation.
- Monitor what people are saying online about your business regularly at review sites, social media, blogs, and forums, etc.
- Listen to both positive and negative reviews. Understand them and provide a relevant response. If they give any positive review about your company, reward them with coupons or offer freebies or respond to them with a simple Thank You. For negative reviews, be proactive and address the issue and resolve it as soon as possible.
- Be engaged with customers with unique and relevant content.
- Generate positive content online on every channel such as website, blogs, articles, forums, social media channels, press releases, videos, etc.
- Connect with media
- Pay close attention to customer review sites
- Seek reviews from satisfied customers: For this, you can offer them coupons, discounts, freebies in return.
- Link your business listing profiles to your website and get featured in reputed websites like Entrepreneur and Your Story.
- Monitor your competition
Done with these tips?. Now, you might be getting
- Customer retention
- New customers
- Brand credibility
- High traffic and a good ranking in SERP
- Increased Sales and ROI
To sum up, remember that we can’t make everyone happy but you can give100% of your efforts. Trust me, it takes no time to hit the ROI funnel with a positive reputation. Hope, this blog will help you. For more details, don’t hesitate to contact our orm services.