Globally social media is playing an important role in influencing people and changing their minds. We can say that social media is playing with minds of people. It is believed that “JO DIKHTA HAI WAHI BIKTA HAI” and that is exactly where social media influencers comes into picture.
Social Influencer Marketing
An Influencer is one who has lot of following and is considered to be an expert in his niche. Social Influencer Marketing is the marketing done by the Influencer in order to increase the sale of the product. Example of Influencers – Bloggers, you tubers etc.
Social Media Marketing Agency
- These agencies are playing an important role in increasing the sale of a particular product.
- A social media influencer marketing agency is the one which uses people as a source to commercialise the products. The people chosen are such who can have a great impact on an individual who is buying the product
- The main agenda of Social Media Marketing Agency is to commercialise a product in such a way that users assume it to be its basic necessity.
- They do complete study of a particular area like what kind of people reside in that area, which kind of products they buy etc and then they commercialise the product in similar fashion.
- The steps involved in the working of Social Media Marketing Agency are Data Analysis, Quick monitoring, Digital Optimization, Creative thinking .
Importance of Social media influencer Marketing Agency
As people are engaging themselves in buying from various sites, the marketing agencies find it important to engage various celebrities and world known people with them , to basically change the minds of buyers. This is important to increase the sale of the product .
Various Ways influencers have changed Consumer purchase Behaviour
- Building Brand Awareness — Influencers play an important role in building the awareness for a particular product and making that product known to consumer. As people know the product the chances of sale for that particular product increases.
- Promotional ads — Most of us are using various social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram. These social networking sites are new emerging platform for posting various promotional ads. Various celebrities are seen sharing various videos of product depicting its use and need which is a new way of promoting a brand.
- Reaching New Audience – A good Influencer is the one who can reach out to a wide range of audience. As the no. of people increases ,the advertisement for a brand will reach out to the maximum no. people and hence the sale increases.
- Trust for a product – Influencer marketing is helpful in gaining the trust of a consumer by a word of mouth. This is done by posting various videos commercializing the product.
Influencers including celebrities, bloggers, Youtubers are somewhere gaining lot of attention and importance from people. This is the agenda used by various Social media marketing agency and multinational companies for increasing their product sale. The only thing they do is to play with psychology of people and make their product considered to be a daily need.